Having a baby is like witnessing a miracle. Babies bring luck and happiness to your world. They are so tiny and vulnerable that you would always have to keep your feet up after this little bundle.
It is advised that you keep your baby clean always, to keep her health intact and to ward off infections. And babies can be so messy! Since they are so tiny, they puke on themselves and also wet their diapers. At all times, you can find yourself feeding your baby and changing their clothes and diapers. Your life starts revolving around your child.
You have to change baby clothes multiple times a day. So, you will have to ensure if that you pick comfortable dresses for your child, which is uncomplicated. That is, choose clothes which are suitable for the child’s skin as well as relaxing.
Baby Clothes For First Week Planning
You will have to plan accordingly while you shop for your baby’s clothes. A child, during his initial months, grows very fast. And it is very tough to predict which size would suit your infant.
Sometimes, even newborn babies outgrow the clothes of three months old. While some babies keep wearing their older clothes for six months, so, while shopping for your kid, make sure that you buy clothes of multiple sizes, for you don’t know which one would suit their size and you can anyway return, which doesn’t fit him.
While you enter a baby cloth store, what would attract you more are cute colors and attractive prints. But you will need to consider the safety and comfort of your little one while shopping for him. And yes, price is a factor as well.
- When you visit a baby cloth store, don’t buy clothes which have bows or buttons or laces because they can choke your child. Also, avoid the clothes which have long ties which are pulled around the arms or legs or the neck area.
- One important tip is that you should shop according to your baby’s weight and not size. Baby clothes are designed as per their weight and height and not age. A 6 months old baby can weight up to 3 kgs while a three month can be of 5 to 6 kgs. So, you need to shop according to your baby’s weight.
- Changing a baby multiple times can be hectic and struggling. Also, an infant needs to be changed at intervals. So, shoot for dresses which are less troublesome to get on and off. Snaps and zippers in the front are more comfortable to put on and put off.
- Visit a baby cloth store which sells clothes which are washable both by hands or by machine. You must opt for 100% pure cotton clothes for they are comfortable for your baby’s skin and are easily washable.
- Lastly, think in terms of money while shopping for your baby. Go for clothes which are one or two sizes larger than your baby. This way, your baby won’t outgrow them and can wear them for a lengthy period.
So ladies, remember these basic facts while shopping for your precious one and save your time, money and, effort all at a time.